Options

temperature at dinnertime at Kalahari and Khwai

For Sept 19 Botswana, S Africa and Zambia trip: Help, please. Packing now. What weight of clothing for dinner at the Safari camps. Looking forward to this adventure! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Just got back from August 22 nd trip. Make sure you take a coat, gloves and a sock hat...Will come in handy in desert! Also, no worries about your computers being in the hotels. Very easy to pick up email etc just remember you are in Africa and connections are a little slower than here in the US. I downloaded my pics each night on laptop but really just looked at them a week after being home. Hanging out with the meerkats and the daily safari jeep rides were awesome. Won't give out too many details but a very enjoyable trip. My husband thought I was crazy using some of our lbs available to take a coat, hat, and gloves. Came in very handy when 3 days in desert. Last few days of August was still 37 - 42 at night! My pics are amazing and I enjoyed the tour director Chris who ran our trip. He did a seemless job of moving us from country to country, and having fun at the same time! Jo

This discussion has been closed.