Options

Website Error for "My Profile"

Is everyone else getting a "We're Sorry" error message when clicking on the "My Profile" at the top of the Tauck webpage? Is anyone from Tauck monitoring this board who could communicate the error?

Comments

• Options
    Hi jsampson514,

I am sorry that you are having issues with our website. I have reported your issue to our IT department for a resolution. You should hear back from someone at Tauck for a resolution.

Hope this helps,
    Emily

• Options
    I did not have a problem with "my Profile" this evening. In order to sign on to reply on the Forum, I signed in and my profile appeared first. Every time I sign in, I have to go through My Profile and have never received a message saying "We're Sorry".
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Hi jsampson514,

I'm very sorry that you've been experiencing issues using our website. I sent you an email about this a few minutes ago; your profile should be working now! Thank you for reaching out to us about this, and please email me back if you have any further issues.

Best,
    Tim
  • Options
    I constantly have an error message once I am signed in. I have just about given up.
  • Options
    Hi Roz47,

I'm very sorry to hear that the website's been giving you problems. I'll send you an email later today; I'd like to work with you to get this working!

Best,
    Tim