Options

Halong carnaval in Vietnam on April 30th

The first time I came to Halong Bay was on the end of March. When I prepared finishing my trip, I heard my friends said that Halong Carnaval on April 30th be so interesting. So, coming Halong Carnaval 2014 I want to take part in this event with my family. I spend 2 days April 30th and May 1st to joint it, and nearly 2 rest days I have no plan to do. Who have ideal for me to do in Halong in this time?

Comments

• Options
    jenifer wrote:
    The first time I came to Halong Bay was on the end of March. When I prepared finishing my trip, I heard my friends said that Halong Carnaval on April 30th be so interesting. So, coming Halong Carnaval 2014 I want to take part in this event with my family. I spend 2 days April 30th and May 1st to joint it, and nearly 2 rest days I have no plan to do. Who have ideal for me to do in Halong in this time?

My friends say that Halong Marine Plaza in Halong City will have coming Grand Openning, there are many activities around this event such as: mini museum of traditional village, stress cuisine, pedalo... I also want to go to there to joint it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file