Options

RIVER CRUISE SHIP SERVICES

WHERE WOULD A PASSENGER ON A RIVER CRUISE SHIP FIND "BEAUTY PARLOR" HAIR SERVICES?

Comments

• Options
    yes I agree with your concern.If we are to be on a 15 day cruise, I know that my lady will want her hair done SOMEWHERE. The brochure doesn't seem to refer to any hairdressing/beauty salon and the vacationstogo website suggests that there are no hairdressing facilities onboard. I hope this is not correct as it would be a serious downer for many ladies.
    Can anyone advise please?
    Alanh
  • Options
    Hi, have you tried looking up the name of the ship or riverboat you will be sailing on? Sometimes these sites have much more detailed information about the ship and its services, and deck layouts, and all kinds of good information.

Happy Travels.
  • Options
    Tauck's ships don't have a beauty shop. I don't know why no one from Tauck has answered your question. Just call their 800 number!!!

Sheila
  • Options
    I bet you better check out the cruise official websites. I'm pretty sure there were enough information and site maps regarding the cruise accommodation and services.
  • Options
    If you are on a river cruise, there are no hair salons! Sorry - the space is limited. They do have laundry services and on our recent Rhine Cruise, you could get a massage, but no hair stuff. Guess your lady will have to rough it or find a salon in a local town during a stop. It did not seem to be an issue for any of our travelers.
This discussion has been closed.