Options

Other early arrivals to Ennis for Best of Ireland tour next week?

We are traveling on the small group Best of Ireland Tour starting Sept 2 in Ennis. We will arrive on Sunday, Aug 31 to stay at the Old Ground Hotel for Sunday and Monday nights. Is anyone else on this tour arriving early? We would like to meet up for a drink, etc. if interested. Looking forward to meeting the members of the group!!!
John & Mary Anne

Comments

• Options
    We are also on the Best of Ireland Tour starting Sept 2, we arrive at the Old Ground Hotel on Hotel on Sept 1 in the AM. We would love to meet for a drink or maybe lunch.

Dee and Allen
  • Options
    Not on your tour. I was on the Week in Ireland last month, but stayed in Ennis a couple of days before our tour started. If you are looking for something to do before the tour starts and have a 1/2 day or so, consider going to Blarney Castle and Folk Park. I don't think it is on your tour. Tauck used a car service by Tony Woods (and his brother John and friend PJ) to pick us up at Shannon airport. They are also available for a reasonable fee to take you to Blarney or anywhere else you need to go. Their mobile number is 087 2547511. I highly recommend them should you need to get anywhere. Have a great time.
  • Options
    I screwed up sorry. It was Bunratty castle, not Blarney that was close to Ennis and I would recommend before your tour starts.
  • Options
    TN couple wrote:
    We are traveling on the small group Best of Ireland Tour starting Sept 2 in Ennis. We will arrive on Sunday, Aug 31 to stay at the Old Ground Hotel for Sunday and Monday nights. Is anyone else on this tour arriving early? We would like to meet up for a drink, etc. if interested. Looking forward to meeting the members of the group!!!
    John & Mary Anne
    Hi John &Mary. My husband Jim and I will also be arriving on Sunday. Our flight arrives late morning. Maybe we can meet up late afternoon
    Linda & Jim
  • Options
    We are also on the Best of Ireland Tour starting Sept 2, we arrive at the Old Ground Hotel on Hotel on Sept 1 in the AM. We would love to meet for a drink or maybe lunch.

Dee and Allen

My husband and I are arriving on Sept. 1 as well Maybe we can connect for a drink. We arrive late morning in Ennis
    Very excited to see Ireland
    Linda & Jim

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file