Water in China and Minibar
Me again with my pre-pre-trip questions. I will be going on this tour next year and I would like to know about the water in China. Are there markets that sell bottled water next to the overnight hotels? What is the bottled water situation for the cruise portion of the trip? I just want to make sure since I've been hearing conflicting info regarding water in China from this forum and other forums. Others say that the bottled water provided by the hotel/cruise is sufficient, others say that its best to go out and purchase bottled water for rinsing your face and brushing your teeth. I wear contact lenses as well and I'm wondering if I should bring a bottle of saline solution from home or purchase them in China.
Another question is about the minibar. Would it be okay if I ask the front desk or concierge to clear the minibar so I can put my own stuff in the minibar? Some hotels in Europe were sensitive about this topic when I asked.
Thanks for your replies!