Antarctica February 9, 2015
Just checking to see if anyone is following the Forum who is going on the Antarctica trip February 9, 2015. It is a bit in the future, but it is nice to visit with fellow travelers. I'll be traveling solo and know there are a few others (at least nine) doing the same.
I've read the other posts and there are a few contradictions about things needed, luggage situations, and things to do in Buenos Aires. I can always count on the Forum to clarify things. I'll be there three days in advance. This trip is following the Yellowstone in Winter trip and a couple of weeks visiting friends in Denver and Phoenix (my friends tell me they are getting tickets to the Super Bowl while I am there. That will be a good time).
Anyway, I am interested in getting the opportunity to "talk" to fellow travelers on this trip.