Options

Grand Australia and New Zealand 30 March 2015 Tour

Hi All,

My name is Stuart Koegle and I am signed up for the 30 March 2015 Tour, anyone else going?

Comments

• Options
    My husband Phil and I are signed up for the 3/30 tour too.
  • Options
    My husband Bob and I are going on the March 30th tour. We're from Florida and this is our dream trip. --Barbara
  • Options
    Barbara, where in Florida are you from? My husband Phil and I are from Florida too (near Tampa). We are leaving for Melbourne 3-26. Getting very excited about the trip too.
  • Options
    Michelle, We are in St. Petersburg, Florida. We are arriving a day early before the tour to rest up after the long flight.
  • Options
    We are arriving Melbourne on Sat. 3/28. Am planning to book a tour to Phillip Island on that Sunday to see the penguins.
  • Options
    We were in Melbourne with Tauck late January. May I suggest you book the Phillips Island tour now before the Rangers tour fills up. On the Rangers tour, you sit in a small house (believe it sits eight or so) and not only watch the penguins come out of the water but help count them as well. Different tour companies have different names for the Rangers tour. We booked a tour through Gray Lines through the Langham. I do not recommend Gray Lines. Another member of our tour booked through another company prior to their trip and recommended that company. Sorry I don't remember the name of the company.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info on the penguin tours!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file