Options

tiime in Prague

We are considering the Westbound Danube reflections tour in July, 2015. Can someone tell me approximately what time you arrive in Prague on the first day? We are just trying to decide if we have enough time there or we need to book an extension. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    The quickest way to find out the time would be to call Tauck directly. Not everyone goes onto this Forum and if someone has taken the tour last year, it is possible that the times might have been changed somewhat. The people at Tauck are very good about giving approximate times for arrivals in the different locations.
  • Options
    Hi Ckest,

What time you arrive on the first day will depend a lot on what time your flight arrives. The first planned event of the day is the welcome reception along with dinner at the hotel at 6:30 pm; however, check in at the hotel is at 3 PM, and the TDs will be running a welcome desk area in the hotel from 9 AM to 4 PM to help people get settled and provide suggestions about free time and lunch recommendations.

I hope this helps!

-Tim
  • Options
    Are you sure you're taking the Danube Reflections Westbound? We are booked on the July 22, 2015 Westbound and we fly into Vienna. If you're wanting to fly into Prague I think you need to be on the Danube Reflections Eastbound trip.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file