Loft Cabin

Looking for comments on loft cabins.

Comments

• I had a look at one of the loft cabins on the lowest level last year. I was impressed. It was very spacious, lots of places for storage and a bathroom you could turn around in! There were a few steps up to a raised sitting area that gave on to outside views and a huge "folding" window that opened upwards. I can't quite describe how it worked but the effect was to create a real feeling of openness ... quite like an old fashioned, French loft apartment. Think Barefoot in the Park without Robert Redford. :(
  • Did you hear anything about any motion problems or noise problems?
  • edited March 2015
    No, no motion problems ... anywhere on the boat at all. The two ladies who "owned" the cabin were clearly delighted with their choice. I did hear that there had been issues with some minor, internal (to the fabric of the boat) noises. (Remember, 2014 was the first season for Inspire.) I can't remember if it was an issue with their cabin, particularly. Actually, I don't think is was. I understood that the issue had escaped detection in the trials but had been addressed temporarily and would be solved over the off season, so I'd think that's all been taken care of by now.

I really was very impressed with the loft concept. The two ladies from Michigan clearly were, too.

Cheers,

Jan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file