Options

Road to Morocco, Oct. 26

Hi Mike-- this is my discussion~~~

SO the trip to MOROCCO is cancelled on October 26! Why isn't this on your TRAVEL FORUM website?? I am NOT a happy TAUCK TOURER! After 15 trips in 11 years, my trip was cancelled at what I consider the last minute.It caused me much frustration and rescheduling problems. I put my final deposit down on August 22 and Sept. 12 the trip was cancelled. Surely the administration knew on Aug. 22 that the trip was iffy--but they still took my money and answered questions like the trip was still a GO! I feel this is very bad form.

I now have another trusted tour company that can meet my needs on the dates I have set aside for this trip to the same place. This tour company may become my new best traveling friend. It is more expensive, but this gives me the opportunity to experience their service and compare it to TAUCK.

I am so upset as I had a traveling companion that cannot make the dates of this new tour to the same place. TAUCK really put me in a PICKLE at the last minute!

I never thought I would have anything negative to say about TAUCK--sadly now I do.

Lil

Comments

• Options
    Dear Lil,

We share in your disappointment about the cancelled Morocco departure. Even though such cancellations occur very rarely, when they do we deeply regret the impact and inconvenience this causes for our valued guests. I hope that my colleague that communicated this unfortunate cancellation explored all of your options. Moreover, I hope you don’t mind that I have taken the liberty of sharing your feedback and have asked for one of our Supervisors in Reservations to reach out to you.

Sincerely,
    Tim
This discussion has been closed.