Options

October 17 sailing south

Looking for passengers going on the sailing from Nice to Malta. Also any information/advice from previous fall sailings, weather, seas, good restaurants in Monte Carlo/Malta (we're arriving 2 days early to acclimate and staying an extra day in Malta to wind down!). Linda

Comments

• Options
    Hi Linda...my husband and I will be on this trip with you, also coming in two days ahead. I looked up the weather and it can range anywhere from high 50s to lower 70s. I'm imagining it will be cooler on the ship in the evenings. I'm planning to bring an array of clothing including some summery tops / capris, but also a jacket, sweater, and long pants. It can also be rainy, so an umbrella and maybe a raincoat might not be a bad idea.

I'm getting excited. I've been looking forward to this trip all year!!

~sandra
  • Options
    Hi Sandra
    Well it's countdown time. Looks like we're packing similarly. Will you be staying at the Fairmont for the 2 days prior? If so, perhaps my husband John and I can meet you during cocktail hour there and get acquainted before the rush.
    Linda
  • Options
    Hi
    My husband and I, (Roz & Nick) are leaving for Nice tomorrow, 1 day ahead. Since you're arriving 2 days early, you're probably there. We will be in Cabin 30 and we are staying at the Fairmont the night before our tour officially begins. If possible it would be nice to meet you too. We are very excited about this trip especially since we had some family issues and werent sure we were going to make it. So far so good. Maybe we'll connect some time on Sunday. Otherwise we will be happy to meet everyone on Monday evening. Looking forward to traveling with you.
    Roz Belkin-Asseo and Nick Satriano
  • Options
    We are doing this trip in August, Malta to Nice. I'm wondering if anyone did a side trip out of Nice - we will be staying an extra day before coming home. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.