An Elegant Adventure on February 20, 2012

My wife and I are travelling on the Feb. 20th Elegant Adventure to South America. We live in Glencoe, Illinois. Is there anyone else out there who might be on this trip. We are arriving in Cape Town a few days ahead of the 20th and would love to meet ahead of time and of course talk prior to then.

Comments

• My friend and I are looking at this trip. Have you been before or what made you decide on this particular tour group?
  • Is you question about Tauck or Elegant Adventure? If it is about Tauck, they are a first rate company. I have taken six trips with them and am going on my seventh next spring. They stay at 5 star hotels, have meals at first class restaurants, have great tour directors, and provide everything they state in the itineraries and sometimes more. Your travels are worry free.

As for the Elegant Adventure, I went last May and really enjoyed it. It exceeded my expectations and i would certainly recommended it. You got to see lots of animals on the safaris, see Cape Town and the areas around it, and enjoy Victoria Falls as well.
  • We are also on this trip and will be arriving several days early. We're heading to the Winelands for a few days and will still have time before the Tauck trip starts. We're interested in any ideas for Capetown which don't overlap with the places Tauck will take us. Also, we're staying an extra day in J'burg and are looking for ideas.
  • edited December 2011
    Arriving in Cape Town on Friday the 17th. Also staying in J-Burg on day afterwards as well. Contact us at jratkin@comcast.net. Lets talk.
  • How was the trip? We are going on May 21
This discussion has been closed.