Options

Venice, Florence & Rome May 22, 2016

We are going on this trip. So looking forward to it! First time trip to Europe for us. Going with our best friends who have been to Europe but not Italy. Anyone else going on this tour? Caroline from Florida

Comments

• Options
    Hi Caroline from Florida! I know this is an old post but thought I would respond. My husband Bob and I are also on this trip. We are very excited! Bob surprised me with this trip for my Birthday. It will be my first time to Italy! Looking forward to meeting you and your friends!
    Cindy from New Jersey
  • Options
    Hi All - We are Paul and Michele from NJ and are arriving in Venice one day early. Any suggestions for touring on Sunday? We are thinking of a morning half day tour of Murano and Burano. This is our fifth Tauck tour and are looking forward to a wonderful week!
  • Options
    Paul and Michelle,
    I was on Classic Italy last year with Tauck. Venice was my favorite city. If either of you enjoy taking photographs, you will love Burano. The homes are brightly colored and each canal appears to be a postcard. If you are looking for Murano, the island of Murano has plenty. But the group will probably go on a private tour to a murano factory in Venice so a trip to Murano isn't a must-do, Enjoy! You will have a phenomenal time!
  • Options
    Hi arleneb - Thank you for the info! I did not know about the Murano factory stop in Venice being included in the Tauck tour. We will definitely make the trip to Burano. It looks beautiful as well as interesting! We are looking forward to our first trip to Italy.
  • Options
    Please may I ask those that have done the Tauck...Venice, Florence Rome trip

Did the men wear sports jacket at all in the evening to restaurants, etc Tauck said it is optional, but yet it says some restaurants do require a jacket for men. I am just wondering if we need to bring a jacket for my husband. We go Sept 11. Any other useful info is appreciated. We are arriving in Venice one day early. Thank YOU!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file