May 11, 2016 Central Europe - Jewish Heritage

Hi All.

We will be going on the May 11, 2016 Jewish Heritage tour arriving in Warsaw early on May 10th. We have most of the 10th and 11th free as the first Tauck event is the evening reception and dinner. If anyone is arriving early let us know. We will be staying at the tour hotel, Hotel Bristol. Look us up.

This should be an exciting trip and we look forward to meeting everyone.

We are also staying over one night at the end of the trip then taking trains to Nurnberg and Munich. Our flight home will be Saturday May 28.

Ken & Aleta Meskin, Bloomfield Hills MI

Comments

• We are arriving a day early and thought we would go on a trip to the salt mines. I heard it was worthwhile. Have you read anything about it? You are welcome to join us.

Sandy and Mark Levy. Voorhees NJ
  • edited April 2016
    Are you talking about the Wieliczka salt mine? It was included when we took this tour and we thought it was well worth a visit. Keep in mind though that it is very close to Krakow and quite a distance from Warsaw.
  • Several of my family members have visited the salt mines just outside of Krakow and said it was a great tour. It looks like for the Jewish Heritage trip Schindler's factory and the Plaszow concentration camps were substituted.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file