The Rhine and Moselle Northbound Aug 24, 2016

Adding a topic for the 8/24/2016 Northbound Rhine and Moselle cruise. Although we have cruised the Danube and Rhone Rivers, this will be our first time on a Tauck river cruise, so we'd like learn about others that will be joining us. We're from Georgetown, Texas, and plan to stay 2 days extra in Zurich on the front end of the cruise and then take a train to Basel on embarkation day. We're looking forward to the trip, seeing Europe again, and making new friends.

Comments

• Looking forward to meeting you. We are also from Texas and arriving one day early to say the evening in Basel. It is my mother and I who are traveling.
  • Looking forward to meeting fellow Central Texans on the cruise, too. In case the European rivers start to run low, maybe we could ship some excess water from our part of Texas, or Houston, for that matter!
  • My wife I are first time river cruisers and are from santa Monica,California.We are arriving at Basel on the 21st of August and plan to take side trips to Zurich and Mount Platus.We will certainly make new friends. By the way El Nino was a disappointment this year and can certainly use the water from Texas.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file