Options

Amsterdam to Budapest September 10, 2016

Hello all,
My husband and I are booked on the September 10 trip and are arriving 1 day early (wish now it was 2 days early). I am hoping to hear from others taking this trip. This will be our 1st river cruise, but I have taken 1 other Tauck trip several years ago. We have been to Italy twice on land tours, but are really looking forward to this one!

Comments

• Options
    Hi, my husband Gary and I (Cindy) are also taking this cruise. We are arriving two days early in Budapest. We are thinking about taking a Segway tour. We love Segways and try to do a tour whenever we travel. Hope to see you there.
  • Options
    Hi Cindy! We are Mike and Linda. This is our 1st river cruise and I can't wait. We have cruised on bigger ships and have done land trips but I am really excited about this one. See you there.
  • Options
    Hi, We are Lydia and John. This is our 1st River Cruise. We took a fabulous 2-week Tauck Tour to Japan (Essence of Japan) in 2014 & highly recommend it! We are so looking forward to this cruise and to meeting new friends!!
  • Options
    Hello Lydia! This is my 2nd Tauck trip. I took a land tour to the Alps of Switzerland, Germany, and Austria a while ago. I am getting exited now - 3 weeks to go. Now I just have to wait for the weather report to decide what to take.
  • Options
    Hi, We are on the Sept. 10th trip as well. We booked the Tuk Tuk tour on Viator (Trip Advisor). Personalized tour with just the two of us....it got 5 star ratings so we went for it!
  • Options
    Hello,
    We are Terry and Sharon. We are also on the September 10th trip from Amsterdam to Budapest. It is our first river cruise and our first experience with Tauck. We are arriving a day early in Amsterdam and staying three extra days in Prague at the end of the cruise. We are excited about this adventure and look forward to seeing all of you on board.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file