Options

Sept. 5 Aus. and New Zealand

My husband Terry and I are booked for the Sept. 5 trip to Aus. We are from Ohio and traveling from there to Houston on Sat. the 3rd. of Sept then on to New Zealand and then arrive in Melbourne. Anyone in the U S going on this same trip? Robbie

Comments

• Options
    My husband D.A. and I will be on the same trip. We are from a small town in Central Texas. We are actually leaving on Friday Night the second for an extra day before the tour begins. We look forward to meeting you on the 5th. Janet Crouch
  • Options
    I am so excited to hear from you and look forward to meeting both of you. I am retired and I have already started to pack! Kind of hard to choose clothes for this time of the year in Aus. I wish you a good flight and will see you on the 5th!!!!!!! Robbie and Terry Johnson.
  • Options
    Hello fellow Australia/New Zealand Sept 5th travelers from your friends in North Carolina. We also will be arriving on Saturday. Looking forward to a great 3 weeks. Lee & Mary Margaret
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Australia/New Zealand here we come!! My wife, Kathy & I will be heading in to Houston Friday afternoon then on to LAX and Melbourne for an early Sunday arrival. WooHoo! Going to be a great time. Looking forward to meeting everyone Monday evening. Bruce & Kathy deLassus

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file