Options

Laundry facilities on river cruise

River cruise laundry facilities

We will be cruising on the Blue Danube river cruise and was wondering if anyone knows if there will be laundry facilities onboard? If not, any suggestions?
Thanks, Cheri

Comments

• Options
    While I don't know about laundry on board, a travel tip that I use myself is to bring a couple pieces of old clothing that you can toss out at the end of the trip. You can wear the clothes and not need to do laundry and you can make space in your luggage for some new things for the ride home without suitcases being overweight.
  • Options
    Cheri wrote:
    River cruise laundry facilities

We will be cruising on the Blue Danube river cruise and was wondering if anyone knows if there will be laundry facilities onboard? If not, any suggestions?
    Thanks, Cheri
    Yes, laundry service is available on Tauck's riverboats. In your cabin you will find a price list and a bag. Tell your cabin steward in the morning and he/she will pick it up and while they say it will be returned in 24 hours we did have it back the same day. There is no dry cleaning service but if applicable shirts and pants get pressed.
  • Options
    What I was told by the Tauck representative is consistent with the reply above. I was also told that the service is only available on some days, because it's done onshore and they don't have people available to do it at every location.

Mike
This discussion has been closed.