Options

Emily -- how many folks on the August 22 trip? Any one going?

My husband and I are on this trip. Can you please let me know how many booked for this segment? thanks jo ann weber

Comments

• Options
    Hello jo jo,

As of this posting there are a total of 17 people on this tour including you and your husband.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    jUST CONFUSED AS IT SAYS THAT IT'S FULLY BOOKED ON LINE. THAT'S WHY I ASKED AS I THOUGHT 20 WOULD BE GOING ON THIS TRIP? JO ANN WEBER
  • Options
    Jo Jo, we just returned from this trip. We were told that group size is limited by the number of tents available at one or both of the tent sites. If some of the tents have already been booked by independent travelers, then the number of tents available to Tauck will determine the number of people in the Tauck group. Fewer is better, in my opinion.
  • Options
    thanks so much for the reply......what was your favorite thing? How was the weather and dust? Vic falls? jo jo
  • Options
    The entire trip was terrific. If I had to rank our stays, I would put Khwai River at the top, then Camp Kalahari, Livingstone, and Cape Town. The hotels in Cape Town and Khwai were terrific. Our weather was wonderful for the entire tour. Did not see a single cloud in the sky while in the Kalahari.
This discussion has been closed.