Romantic Germany Sept. 2013

Is any one going on this trip, we would love to hear from you. We are flying in a day early, and leaving Berlin a day after the trip is over. Bert

Comments

• Bert; My wife and I will be starting this tour on 9/14/13. Is this the date you are on? We will be leaving on the 13th from JFK on Lufthansa and staying an extra day in Berlin (9/28/13 return flight) Regards, Larry & Dot
  • I sure hope Larry, Dot and Bert will be in Munich during Oktoberfest time. We took this trip a few years ago. It was the trip of a lifetime for us as we are of German heritage. We enjoyed every minute of the tour but Oktoberfest was a highlight for us, especially since my husband was there in 1966 when he was a GI stationed in Germany. Tauck really makes you feel like a guest instead of a tourist. Have a wonderful time! ........Cheryl
  • Hi Bert and Larry! My husband and I will be on the 9/14/13 tour also. We will arrive in Wiesbaden on the 13th and stay an additional night in Berlin. We look forward to meeting you and your wives. We live in Scottsdale, AZ. Where are you from??? Rae and Dick
  • Hi to all that have posted for the 9/14 Germany trip. My husband Peter and I (Jane) will also arrive on the 13th and leave after an additional night in Berlin. Hope to see you all at the hotel before the trip starts. Jane and Peter Bersin
  • How was it? We are thinking of going 2014....
  • How was the 9/14/13 romantic Germany trip? Weather, etc
  • Bert wrote:
    Is any one going on this trip, we would love to hear from you. We are flying in a day early, and leaving Berlin a day after the trip is over. Bert
    I am not going yet for Berlin but I went there during my last tour of Germany and enjoy the sight seeing beauty of this attraction.
    It is a nice historical place and grab the attention of visitors to visit this amazing place.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file