Options

Fall Foliage Report

My husband & I are booked on the Grand New England tour 9/30/2013 and are wondering if you still have an 800# to call about the fall foliage activity. Online you had a post of 1-800-214-8209 (Scotty Johnson) but when I called it there was a report on fall foliage for fall 2011. Do you have a new # to call now to get a report? Also, I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has taken this tour in the past and from anyone who is also traveling on our tour. I am really looking forward to this tour. We have been on apx. l3 tours with Tauck but never to this part of the country. Can't wait!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Suzy Q, You are coming to my part of the country(near Boston) at a very good time. It is really way too early to get any foliage reports yet. We aren't even getting them on the evening weather report. The very northern part of New England will be mid Sept. at the earliest. Alot of the color and the brillance depends on the weather. By the first week in Oct. you hopefully will see beautiful New England in the fall. Also, be sure and enjoy our seafood. Have a wonderful trip. Have been on several Tauck tours also.
  • Options
    Hi SusyQ

Unfortunately, Scotty no longer does a fall foliage update. Here is a link to Yankee Magazine's Fall Foliage Maps and one even provides a live update. Here is the link: http://www.yankeefoliage.com/new-england-foliage-maps/

Like Flatland64 mentioned you will be arriving in New England during a beautiful time of year.

Hope this helps,
    Emily
  • Options
    I just saw in a newspaper today that fall foliage in New England will be spectacular this year due to prime weather conditions spring and fall. Enjoy!
This discussion has been closed.