zambia visa

Tauck says you just need passport, fee, and yellow fever, but Zambia site says you need two photos (one certified) and a certified copy of your passport. What do you really need?

Comments

• edited March 2014
    Hi CRC,

That's a very good question, and I'm sorry for any confusion that might have been caused. I've sent an email to one of my colleagues who is an expert in visa questions and issues, and as soon as they get back to me, I will repost their response here.

Also, for the sake of clarity, here is the information found in the Travel Documents Required section of the Before You Go for this trip:
    If you are a U.S. citizen traveling internationally, you will need a valid passport to enter the countries on this itinerary. A visa is required for entry into Zambia. Because your tour begins in Zambia, you must obtain your single-entry Zambian visa upon arrival at Livingstone Airport on Day 1 of your journey, before exiting Immigration and Customs to rendezvous with the Tauck representative (who will assist you with your transportation to our first night's hotel). You will be required to show your passport in order to obtain your Zambian visa, and it must be purchased in cash, in either U.S. dollars or local Zambian currency. The cost is currently $50 U.S. per person. To compensate you for this additional fee, we are reducing the outstanding balance on your booking by $50 per traveler.

I hope this helps!

-Tim

Edit: I've just received confirmation from the manager in charge of operating this trip; we've checked with our local operator, and there have been no changes in the visa process. All you'll need is a passport with blank pages, and the money.

• We are going on may 25 to South Africa Zambia and Botswana . Would you have any idea about weather
  • If you go to the trip page of the website and click on Before you Go, there is a big section on Weather that gives temps and rainfall for all the places you will visit.