Early April Weather/Clothing

Hello! We are super excited about our upcoming Peru/Bolivia trip, leaving April 1. I looked at some online info about weather and climate but still don't know what is appropriate clothing to pack for this trip. Do I need a rain jacket? Do I need a heavy coat or is sweater and jacket for layers the best idea? Will I ever need anything except outdoors type of clothing? Thanks for any info you have to offer.

Comments

• Not a reply, but similar question, we are on the April 16th excursion.....what to wear?
  • Samandjohn wrote:
    Not a reply, but similar question, we are on the April 16th excursion.....what to wear?[/quot

I have the same question for the April 30th trip.
  • Ok I am a Tauck traveller, never been on this trip but wanted to help in case no one else responds before your trip begins. If you go to the trip details there is a section named 'Before you Go' if you scroll down in there you will see a section about weather where it breaks down the temperatures high and low and in addition the rainfall for each month. Of course these are all averages and maybe the weather has been different there this year too. Also, I go to Weather .com just before my trips start and look at the 10 day forecast or month ahead forecast for each city I know we will be visiting. There is also a section that tells you the maximum elevations for each area on the trip, pretty useful for this particular tour!. I mention these things because some people apparently do not notice this additional information on the Tauck website. Or people who book with a travel agent rather than with Tauck directly are not always given all the details. Enjoy the tour and maybe post some hints and details when you come home

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file