Options

July 6 Canadian Maritimes

July 6th Traveling Friends,

We have a free day on the 13th at the Keltic Lodge to do as we please. My wife will most likely enjoy a day at the spa. That's not my cup of tea.
However, there is a very nice golf course by our hotel and that is more to my liking.
I love the chance to place a new course and hear the views are stunningly beautiful, so I'm going to take advantage of the opportunity and play that day. I'll probably have golf withdrawals by then, so a little exercise will be just what the doctor ordered.
Are there any other golfers on this trip interested in playing that day? If so, we can reserve time(s) before we leave.
Contact me if you are interested and if not, I'll see you in Halifax.
John Bolduc

Comments

• Options
    You just need to keep in mind that Keltic Lodge is quite like Fawlty Towers. (You might need to Google that!) Anything you don't want decorated with bleach …. keep well away from the bathroom. Bleach pink on the bottom of drying black trousers and knickers are a real pain in the … you know where! Doesn't matter much for the knickers, but the trousers ….. that can be catastrophic for a traveller. The setting is delightful, however.

Cheers,

Jan
  • Options
    JohnBolduc wrote:
    July 6th Traveling Friends,

We have a free day on the 13th at the Keltic Lodge to do as we please. My wife will most likely enjoy a day at the spa. That's not my cup of tea.
    However, there is a very nice golf course by our hotel and that is more to my liking.
    I love the chance to place a new course and hear the views are stunningly beautiful, so I'm going to take advantage of the opportunity and play that day. I'll probably have golf withdrawals by then, so a little exercise will be just what the doctor ordered.
    Are there any other golfers on this trip interested in playing that day? If so, we can reserve time(s) before we leave.
    Contact me if you are interested and if not, I'll see you in Halifax.
    John Bolduc

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file