Mailing package back home

Hi all,

I will soon be on my first tour in Europe and I am looking forward to it
I am the kind of person that loves to buy stuff when on Holidays as well as buying gifts for my family.
I am not sure how easy it will be for me to do so and send packages home. Or would I have the time to organise such things
I heard of a mobile application that I could use while traveling to arrange pick up of the things I wish to send. I haven't been able to find it.

Any idea where I could find such application?
Any tips about mailing packages home while on tour?

Thanks.

Chris

Comments

• If you are talking about a Tauck tour, there is only limited time for shopping in general. Things in Europe are generally much more expensive than in the US, so unless it is something really special it is not worth it. Depends on the country you are talking about when it comes to ease or reliability of mailing items.
  • Also, mailing back home is expensive, unles the cost does not mean anything to you. If you limit yourself to small objects you would have no issue putting in suitcase. When I went to Italy my suitcase weight was around 35 lbs and expaned, so was not an issue. I, also, bought a ceramic sun that had shipping free.

Just remember most things found in Europe can be bought online and you would not have to bother about getting it home.
  • I am a big shopper and have always found time for shopping on Tauck Journeys. Sending items back home is expensive what i usually do is take an empty carry on and just use it for all the gifts!!!