Options

Classic Italy - Sept 12, 2014 Days in Florence

Does anyone know for sure that if the two afternoons in Florence, which are free time, start at noon? I would like to buy tickets to the Pitti Palace/Boboli Gardens and they are timed tickets. Or if anyone has been there in the month of September, is it really necessary to buy tickets beforehand or is the wait usually short (less than 1 hr) to get in?

Comments

• Options
    I did the Pitti palace in sept last year and was not crowed. Was no nd to buy in advance. Don't remember the exact time of end of tour, but was somewhere between 12:30 and 1:30. Both days ended around lunch time. Make sure you go to the baptistery. It was amazing. I had shorts on so could not go to the basilica, but go to the museum on the other side and see the real baptistery doors.

This was a fantastic trip. Enjoy.
  • Options
    Thanks for the quick response. Then I will not plan on buying a ticket beforehand and just go over there in the early afternoon. Can't wait to go on this trip.
  • Options
    If interested day of colossuim tour you can use group ticket to do the forum if interested. Talk to TD about it. A bunch of us did. Was great. Rome only cost me a few meals. Did forum and the other day we walked all free stuff. The fountain pantheon and Spanish steps.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file