Australia/New Zealand Trip October 16 - November 4, 2014

My husband and I going on a Tauck trip for the first time. Anyone else going who has some information to provide?

Comments

• Hey folks my wife and I are doing the same trip and it will be our first with Tauck. We have heard good things from other folks who have used them but not for this trip.
  • edited August 2014
    Not sure why this has been posted under the South Africa forum!!
    We have done this trip from the UK (6th with Tauck) and you are in for a real treat. Tauck will show you enough to get a true impression of what the vast Australian continent is like, so be prepared to be astounded - bustling cities and vast openness of nothing. All the way round both Australia and New Zealand you will be treated like Lords and experience so much. Enjoy.
    Richard
  • Vegas Gal wrote:
    My husband and I going on a Tauck trip for the first time. Anyone else going who has some information to provide?

To Vegas Gal and Monk,

We are also going in October. I wll post this, as well, in the Australia forum. Maybe, one of those clever "techies" can move us there.

Can anyone who traveled in October tell us about the weather they encountered? Yes, I will dress in layers. Previous posts have discussed weather from January through April. Just curious, but we all know we are at the mercy of the weather gods.
  • Me too and so far I have heard good things from other people here..
  • My husband and I are also going for the first time to South Africa. We are going in the Elegant Adventure Tour that begins on September 25. Anyone of you in this trip?
  • We are on the Australia only trip from 10/23 - 11/4. I have posted on the Australia section