Oct 27, 2015 Israel & Jordan

Just booked small group tour. Anyone else going?

Comments

• No longer on this tour, changed it to a week ahead.
  • edited July 2015
    My husband and I are going on the tour starting October 27th to Israel and Jordan and going a couple of days early to Tel Aviv. This will be our first Tauck tour.
  • My husband and I will join the tour on October 27th. Looking forward to this trip!! Anyone else going??
  • Hi, I am going on this trip. I am really excited. :)
  • Hi,

I am going on the journey to Israel and Jordan on October 27th. I am traveling solo and am coming to Tel Aviv one day early. I am so excited to see this part of our world.
  • I am booked on this trip, wondering if anyone else going has concerns due to current events in Israel?
  • I am booked and i am worried but still would like to go
  • I am going as planned .
  • We're going Feb 15th, 2016 trip. Anyone else?
  • Hi Freda, I think it's Feb 16, right? My husband Marty and I are going. We live in NYC. You?
  • To all you guys that took the 2015 Tour, can you provide some feedback? We are going in late August and would appreciate hearing what you all thought of the trip along with any tips/advice. In particular, what was the "dress code?" Were shorts appropriate in non-religious sites and what was appropriate there?

Would really like to hear so as to help in the planning and packing.

Many thanks.
  • I saw your question to me on the South America forum. Yes -- shorts are fine at non religious sites. Your tour director will let you know in advance when other dress will be required. This tour is very casual in terms of clothing. We are just back from Essence of South America and that trip and Israel and Jordan are probably our two favorites. I still have the notes I sent to a friend who was taking the Israel tour the week after we did. If you would like them -- scroll back to my August 5, 2011 post on the forum for my email address. I still get requests for the notes all the time.
  • Im hoping to do this tour soon, from all the comments it looks like it should and will be fun for me anyway haha.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file