South Africa - August 29

My wife and I are on the August 29 departure of this trip. Arriving in Capetown on Aug. 28. We've taken a few other Tauck trips but this is first to Africa. Very much looking forward to it. Anxious to hear from any others who are on this trip. We are from New Jersey.

Comments

• My wife and I will be on your Aug. 29th tour. We're from Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. We're in our 60s
  • Hi Lion. We're looking forward to meeting you. We are also in our 60s. Are you arriving in Capetown on the 28th or 29th?
  • We arrive in Capetown on the 28th at about 9:55 am. My guess is we may sleep for at least part of the day.
  • We arrive in CPT at about 1:00 pm. Probably will rest/sleep also. Perhaps we can meet up on the morning of the 29th.
  • hi to both of you.
    I, too, am on the Aug 29 South African trip with a friend of mine and we will be arriving in Capetown at 12:15 PM on the 28th… Any ideas of how to spend our extra day in Capetown ? Look forward to meeting you.
  • We arrive Cape Town at 1:10 on the 28th. Will probably just rest and relax for remainder of that day. Hoping to do something on the 29th before start of tour. Don't know what. Looking for ideas. May just wait to see what suggestions we can get at the hotel.
  • lion wrote:
    My wife and I will be on your Aug. 29th tour. We're from Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. We're in our 60s
    We live in Delray Beach, not retired and in our 60's. arriving that Wed.