Options

Sept 10, 2014 South Africa Elegant Adventure.

Is anyone going on The Sept. 10, 2014 South Africa Elegant Adventure? We are from Evansville, In and will be arriving on Sept. 9.

Comments

• Options
    There are 4 of us coming from Plano, Texas.
  • Options
    Diana E.,

Good to see someone else is on our tour.
  • Options
    Is anyone going in the September 25 Elegant Adveture??? We are from Puerto Rico and we are really excited about our trip to South Africa! It is our first time!
  • Options
    Maria - in reference to your other post about clothing for Elegant Adventure - I think you are, since you are from Puerto Rico, more used to hot weather than some,. For my part I did get special moisture wicking shirts for some of the hotter weather ( Kruger and Victoria Falls). Cape Town will be a bit cooler. The shirts Tauck recommends are Columbia brand and you can purchase them on Columbia's site. Same for the Rail Rider light weight pants. You can get them directly from Rail Riders on line. Remember that early mornings and evenings are cool !!
  • Options
    Sunnycalifornia, thank you very much for your response. I thought about that too. Of going directly to Columbia's site and check what they have. How cold is in the morning??? Really cold? A heavy coat should be needed or a light one? Gloves???