Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand- September 12th

Hello everyone,

My name is Peggy and I am traveling on 9/12 tour. I would love to connect with some of my fellow travelers before we meet in Hanoi. I live in Atlanta. Does anyone live in Atlanta?

I am flying to Hanoi from Los Angeles on September 10th via Cathay Pacific. Is anyone on that flight?

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Warm regards,

Peggy

Comments

• We too are going on this tpur. We leave Fort Myers, FL, on September 10 and fly to Atlanta where we get our flight to Hanoi. We are flying Korean Airlines and will arrive Thursday evening.

Darlene & Sasha

• Hello Darlene and Sasha,
    Look forward to meeting you. I also arrive in Hanoi Thursday. Is this your first time?
  • edited August 2014
    Yes, it is. Is it your first trip there?

My son will also be in the group. We arrive Thursday evening so have booked an extra night at the hotel as did my son.

We look forward to meeting you!
  • Hello!
    I arrive in Hanoi on Thursday, September 11th at 6:35 p.m. Hopefully, it will allow me to rest and be semi human by the time we meet on Friday night!
    Yes, first time in Asia. This is way out of my comfort zone but I know it is going to be phenomenal!
    Have a good evening.
    P.
  • Hello everyone,

My name is Peggy and I am traveling on 9/12 tour. I would love to connect with some of my fellow travelers before we meet in Hanoi. I live in Atlanta. Does anyone live in Atlanta?

I am flying to Hanoi from Los Angeles on September 10th via Cathay Pacific. Is anyone on that flight?

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Warm regards,

Peggy

Peggy,

My wife and I leave LA on the 10th on the 9:40 AM Cathay Pacific flight through Hong Kong
  • Hi Bob!

I am on the same flight! Maybe we can connect at the LAX airport while we are waiting for our flight.

I am tall, red hair and very excited to be on this tour!

Take care.

P.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file