India and Nepal

Would like to hear from you if you are going on this trip. Wife and I live in Arlington, VA, have been on over a dozen Tauck trips and like getting acquainted before the trip.

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Is anyone going on Portrait of India on February 6, 2015? Would like to hear from you

Please respond to rotnerjanis@gmail.com
  • Going to Northern India and Nepal in January. No doubt this will certainly be an adventure!
  • Going on the Northern India and Nepal trip on 2/25/15. Our first Tauck trip. Can't wait!
  • I am going on the Northern India and Nepal trip which begins on 10/30. It will be my first solo and third Tauck trip.
    Trying to figure out what to pack.
  • Don't over-pack...you can always purchase a neat jacket/sweater over there! Remember, layers....thinsulate tops are a great start...insect repellent safari pants and shirts are great. A pair of black slacks, couple tops for evenings.....keep it simple and casual, no formal on this trip. Good pair of light weight walking/hiking shoes, i just got some Merrell's. Check weather for your time there. I'm not going till Jan 29....I like exofficio.com and travelsmith.com for clothes. Hope this helps.
  • This year planning a trip to Nepal. Any suggestions regarding Nepal or my trip which which can lead my trip a memorable experience?
  • hi...
    welcome to the forum site. both are the Philosophical place and historical place is available

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file