Video of September 2014 Swiss Sapphire Riverboat Tour

Below is a link to the London to Versailles Riverboat trip cruising on the Seine River that we just took from 3-16 September 2014. The 19 minute You Tube video focuses on the many interesting shore excursions that happened along the Seine river in Normandy, France. If you want to either relive your trip or get an idea of what this tour is like please watch

http://youtu.be/ccTaBccmtSQ

Comments

• edited October 2014
    Thanks for posting this! I haven't had time to watch the whole clip yet … but I will. Love the production values.

Cheers,

Jan

Edit: I did see the total production. Excellent. Perception is everything. One man's tourist trap is another's view of architectural heritage. You just need to look up a bit from street level!
  • I was on the same tour and date. An excellent video, my friend, and it perfectly captures our travel experience over those interesting two weeks.
  • Leslie - Thank you for posting this fabulous video. I, too, was on this trip, so viewing this video was very special. Thank you again for sharing it with us.
  • Thanks for posting the video, imalemon! It looks like you had a great time on your trip. :)

-Tim
  • What a great video imalemon! It makes me want to go right now.
  • Thanks for the video, Leslie. Can anyone who went on this trip rate it in terms of how vigorous the daily activities were? Saw one lady with a cane, and wonder if she was able to keep up on a daily basis - which I hope is the case.
    Regards, Bob
  • There was a lot of walking on this trip, but most people, even the ones using canes, seem to be able to keep up most of the time. Tauck also had some of the daily excursions planned at a more leisurely pace for those who needed to go a little slower. This was really a fabulous trip - it is unbelievable how much we were able to see. Also, keep in mind, that you do not have to participate in every activity. If you just want to stay back and relax on the boat, that is your option and Tauck always takes good care of you in all situations so just go and enjoy!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file