Antarctica January 20, 2015

Hi, I am on this trip and figured I would get some posts going. I live in the Maryland suburbs of DC and am traveling solo. I am arriving in BA one day early. (anyone for dinner that evening?) I look forward to meeting everyone and having a fantastic trip.

Comments

• My friend and I would love to have dinner with you. We too are coming a day early. I am from Ga. and my friend is from Ca. We look forward to having dinner with you, making new friends and going to Antarctica.
  • Thank you for your post. I look forward to having dinner with the two of you. There seem to be plenty of great restaurants close to the hotel. what time are you getting in on monday? I am on the United flight from Houston. Jan 20 will be here in a flash.....Jay
  • we are 2 couples from Florida traveling together & coming in on Jan 19 via AA at noon. Would love to meet you all for dinner
  • Hi (Jordan)...It will be nice to meet everyone....what part of Florida are you from? Heading to Highland Beach this afternoon.
  • There will be three more "single" travelers -- gals -- also going early. Looking forward to meeting new folks. Traveled many times with Tauck and "singles" become part of the "family".
  • We are from Inverness
  • Hello everyone!
    Georgia traveler and I (from California) will be arriving on Delta at 7:55 am on Jan. 19. Can everyone meet in the hotel lobby at 5:00? We can meet and figure out where to eat from there.
  • 5:00 pm in the hotel lobby sounds great........everyone have safe travels !!!!!!
  • 5pm in the hotel lobby.
  • Hi all,
    We were on the December trip and you are in for an incredible experience!

When planning dinner in Buenos Aires, please note that Tauck takes you to a highly recommended Italian restaurant right near the hotel for lunch. Check with your guide so you don't go to the same place twice. There is an excellent, inexpensive empanada place that is near the hotel and on Tauck's recommended list. Go out of the hotel, make a left, and it is across the street a few blocks down.

Enjoy!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file