Options

Flight Carry on restrictions

I know they restrict you to one carry on less than 17# but does anyone know if you can bring on a personal item like camera bag or small back pack.

Comments

• Options
    Go to JUST GOT BACK ; A FEW THINGS TO TAKE WITH YOU post and there are a couple of posts that discuss the luggage restrictions and weights.....checked luggage, carry-on, and personal bag. There is all the information you'll need there.
  • Options
    Hi Erik,

In addition to the checked luggage (which should be no more than 44 lbs, as while the airlines that fly you to and from Buenos Aires will likely accept 50 lbs, the on-tour flights restrict to 44 lbs, and the last thing you want to do is repack along the way any more than you have to), the on-tour flight operators allow one piece of hand luggage no larger than 55 cm by 35 cm by 25 cm that can fit in the overhead compartments or under the seat, and one personal article like a handbag or small backpack, no larger than 20 cm by 45 cm by 35 cm that can fit under the seat in front of you.

I hope this helps!

-Tim
  • Options
    Just got back from the January 20, 2015 expedition.
    One personal item no more than 12 lbs will be allowed on the flight back to Buenos Aires. Going down, the airlines did not seem to care. One carry-on no more than 17 lbs was weighed on the flight back to Buenos Aires. It was not checked on the flight down. The checked bag was weighed and restricted to 44 lbs on the flight down to Ushuaia. We used small back packs that could fit under the seat, and carryons that fit in the overhead. Hope that this helps.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Yes, they restrict the extra kg luggage and for this i also need a help. Can anyone tell me about what to carry in luggage during travel in plane. I want to go New York from Europe. So, what should I carry except clothes. I don't have a problem about the clothes.I packed many clothes like trendy plus size dress. Except dresses or clothes what should we carry?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file