Vietnam Cambodia and Thailand December 2015

I'm traveling to Vietnam Cambodia and Thailand December 2015 and would like to connect with those traveling on this tour.

Comments

• Are you speaking of the December 14th trip? If so, I am going on that one.
  • acollege1 wrote:
    Are you speaking of the December 14th trip? If so, I am going on that one.
    I'm traveling to Vietnam Cambodia and Thailand December 2015 and would like to connect with those traveling on this tour.
    I want to know about this trip that both of you are talking about. Let me know which places of Cambodia and Thailand are you interested to explore.. If you have knowledge then little brief me about those attractions. I hope guys you will help to know me about these regions and its attractive spots. I am waiting for quick and detailed replies. ..
  • Jackki james jone appears to be a troll. Has posted on almost every forum. "Tell me of your interest. Want to know. "
  • My husband and I are also going on the December trip. Would love to connect with others who are in the group.
  • Hello Delta Lady....I'm going to Ha Long Bay overnight before the tour. Are you doing this?
  • Hi MemphisMimi...I forgot to ask you too..are you going to Ha Long Bay for the start of the tour?
  • Hi Coby,

We were not planning to. We are spending two days in Honolulu and then arriving in Hanoi the day before the tour begins.
  • My husband and I are on this trip. We are planning a Hanoi street food walking tour on December 14. Wonder if anyone else is interested.
  • I'm going to Hai Long bay before the tour. Enjoy the street food tour in Hanoi.
  • I am interested in going to Ha Long Bay does anyone have any information
  • [quote=janet202020]I am interested in going to Ha Long Bay does anyone have any information[/quote]

We took this trip last year and it was on eof our best.

We arrived in Hanoi early evening 2 days before the Tauck trip and scheduled an overnight trip to Halong Bay with Bhaya Cruise line. They picked us up at our hotel at 8-ish the next morning (after a full night's sleep in a real bed) and in 3 hours we were checking into our stateroom and having lunch on our ship. We sailed and then went on an excursion to see the floating village and then had a wonderful dinner on board. The next morning we were up for Tai Chi lesson at dawn (obivously this is optional) and then another excursion to see a huge and wonderful cave. We were back on the boat for brunch and checkout.

Our shuttle had us back at our hotel between 2 and 3, with ample time to rest and to attend the welcome dinnr.

We checked into our hotel 2 days before the Tauck trip...paid for the first night, then used our "gift of time" for the 2nd night (our night on ship) to store our bags in the room and to be able to use our room immediately upon our arrival back in Hanoi. If you don't have the "free " night, I'm sure the hotel can make arrangements to store your luggage.
  • Hi Janet

I'm going to Halong Bay on the December trip. The previous post gave a lot of good information. Let me know if I can provide more information.
  • My husband and I will be on this trip. Looking forward to connecting.
  • Stephhorn wrote:
    My husband and I are on this trip. We are planning a Hanoi street food walking tour on December 14. Wonder if anyone else is interested.
    We are doing the day cruise to Ha Long Bay on the 13th. Tell me more about street food walking tour on the 14th, please.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file