Ages on the June 14 trip

Is there any way we can find out the ages of the children on this departure?

Comments

• I asked the same thing, but Tauck has not responded. My husband and I are taking our 16-year-old grandson and 12-year-old granddaughter on the June 14th departure. Who is traveling with you?
  • Hi Tina and Empress,

There are 11 girls ranging in age from 11 to 16, and 6 boys ranging in age from 13 to 16. Your children and grandchildren should have plenty of other kids the same age as them for them to spend time with.

-Tim
  • Thank you.
  • We arrive early morning on June 14 for the Castles and Kings Tour. Having never been to London before, and scouring over Googlemaps for dining options within the vicinity of Royal Horseguards, I would appreciate a couple of suggestions for dinner on Sunday. Also, feedback on a London By Night Bus Tour would also be appreciated.
  • edited June 2015
    People arriving early for the June 14th tour may be interested to know that on Saturday June 13th the ceremony of the Trooping of the Color takes place at Horseguards Parade. Check the Trooping of the Color website for all details. The Queen will be in attendance and maybe other Royals. I have never seen it so cannot help with other practicalities but if you are in London you should not miss this chance of seeing real British pageantry.

http://www.householddivision.org.uk/trooping-the-colour

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file