Options

Monte Carlo to Paris August 2015

My husband are going on the Monte Carlo to Paris( land journey) in August. If anyone else is going and would like to communicate, please write.

Comments

• Options
    My wife and I are on the August cruise (arrive in Monte Carlo July 29th). Plan to spend two extra days in Paris and then four days in Normandy (Bayeux). This will be our 2nd Tauck river cruise. Happy to chat with others on the trip.
  • Options
    My husband and I, along with another couple will be on the July 29th Monte Carlo - Paris trip. Would also love to connect with others before hand. This will be our first river cruise. ~Leslie
  • Options
    This is our first river cruise. Are there concerns about the recent terrorist attack outside of Lyon?
  • Options
    Tauck is not in the habit of sending clients into the Lion's den. I assume they care about their employees and clients and reputation. Unfortunately they are constantly having to monitor situations worldwide at an ever increasing pace. Register your trip with the government in case you do have an incident/accident but rest assured you are more likely to be in an accident driving to the airport than be a victim of terrorism even these days. If you are not comfortable, stay at home and miss the best bits of life. That's my philosophy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file