Australia and New Zealand September 2015

I am looking for other people taking this trip??

Comments

• Hi Teri,
    My husband and I are taking the Sept. 28th tour, arriving in Melbourne on Sept. 27. We are Barbara and Harry from Maryland, and this will be our 4th Tauck tour.
    Barbara
  • My husband, Rod, and I, Laurie, are taking the Sept. 7th tour. Which Sept. Tour are you on?
  • We are Jim & Virginia from NC and we will also be on the Sep 7 tour.
  • Janice from Tulsa, OK - on the Sept. 7th trip!
  • Tom and Mary Ann Bates from Sacramento, CA taking the Sept. 21st tour!
  • Can't wait to begin our tour and meet everyone. We are arriving a day early to recuperate from the long travel over. So excited!!
  • I am on the Sept. 7 tour with 3 others from Albany, New York area. I am really getting excited about this trip. 2 of us are going to go to the Brisbane area for 4 nights before going to Melbourne a day early.
  • My husband and I (John and Marilyn) are taking the September 28 tour arriving on Sept. 27. We are leaving from the Philadelphia airport on Sept 25th, which is the day before the Pope arrives. Anyone else leaving from Philadelphia as we are concerned about the security measures they are putting in place on the 25th?
  • From the Philly airport website

Traveler Information for Papal Visit

The World Meeting of Families 2015 and the Papal Visit

September 22 – 27, 2015

Philadelphia International Airport is looking forward to welcoming visitors from around the world for the World Meeting of Families convening in Philadelphia from Tuesday to Friday, September 22-25 and the visit by Pope Francis on Saturday and Sunday, September 26-27.

PHL expects an increase in the number of domestic and international travelers arriving in the days and weeks leading up to the event. Airport officials are working closely with partners at SEPTA, the region’s public transit authority, and will disseminate information regarding schedules, fares and other details as they become available.

If you have questions about a flight departure or arrival, please call your airline.

Please revisit World Meeting of Families; Septa; and phl.org to monitor the latest information.

August

Mayor Nutter's Comments On Planning for the Papal Visit

WMOF Traffic Diagram

Pennsylvania Details State Highway Plans, Resource Requests for Papal Visit

July

SEPTA Online Lottery To Be Held on Monday, August 3 for Papal Visit One Day Regional Rail Passes

SEPTA Regional Rail Modifications During Papal Visit
    SEPTA Papal Visit System Map

June

Mayor Nutter and City Officials Release Transportation Details for World Meeting of Families

World Meeting of Families Release Details of Papal Visit

• Hi John and Marilyn. We fly from Washington Dulles to San Francisco on Sept. 24, then take Air New Zealand on the 25th to Auckland, then Melbourne, arriving on the 27th. See you in Melbourne!
    Barbara and Harry
  • RodLaurie wrote:
    My husband, Rod, and I, Laurie, are taking the Sept. 7th tour. Which Sept. Tour are you on?
    Hi. Cheryl and Jim. We get into Melbourne on the 5th to rest up before our start on the Sept. 7th Tour. Getting excited!
  • We'll be on the Sept 28 tour. We've been quite a few Tauck Tours before and never been disappointed. We'll be arriving in Australia on the 23rd and Melbourne on the 27th. Hope to see you all there.
    Herb and Marilyn from New York

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file