January 4, 2016

Just looking for fellow travelers on this upcoming trip we are making. Hope to hear from someone
Judy

Comments

• Hi Judy,

My wife and I are booked on this trip. Leaving San Francisco on December 26th for Malaysia first and then to Hanoi on January 2nd. We are looking into booking a 2 day 1 night trip to Halong Bay prior to the tour. Look forward to meeting you.

Dan
  • Dan, I to am looking forward to meeting you and your wife. I so wish I had made arrangements to cruise on Halong Bay. But alas we are not able to. We arrive a day early in Hanoi and I am looking into booking a walking food tour in the old quarter. Maybe you could join Richie and I.
  • Judy, we are doing the walking food tour on the 2nd and will be spending the night on a junk in Halong Bay on the 3rd. Will return to the Sofitel on the 4th prior to the start of the tour. Perhaps we could join the both of you on one of the free days.
  • Well now I feel like a real dope. We are on the January 11th trip. I am hoping you can let me know what food tour you are doing as I will look into it for out trip 7 days LATER!!!I hope you all have fun and I am sorry to not be meeting all of you.
    Judy
  • Dan -- my wife and I are on the 1/4 and are considering Halong Bay for 1/3. Which vendor are you using? Only problem is we don't get in till midnight on 1/2, so may have to pass it up and just do walking tours 1/3 and 1/4.

Joel
  • Joel, we are cruising Halong Bay with Indochina Junk on the Dragon Legend junk. We have been told not to pass up on the opportunity to visit Halong Bay by all our friends. Look forward to meeting you and your wife.

Judy, check out Adventure Indochina Travel -- Hanoi "Food on Foot Tour".
  • Thanks so much. Off to check

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file