Options

CPAP MACHINE

I USE A CPAP FOR SLEEP APNEA AND NEED TO HAVE DISTILLED WATER FOR THIS MACHINE...HOW DO I GO ABOUT ASKING TAUCK TO HAVE SOME CONTAINERS OF DISTILLED WATER IN MY STATEROOM? THANKS.

JACK

Comments

• Options
    The BEST thing to do is to pick up your phone now & ask Tauck by providing your reservation number. And ask to have the information noted in your reservation. The Forum is great to have as a resource, but many of the questions are questions that should be asked by talking with Tauck directly. And I also suggest you should check back with Tauck a couple of weeks before you depart for your vacation to know that your requirement is noted in your record. Enjoy your Tauck experience.
  • Options
    JACK HELEN wrote:
    I USE A CPAP FOR SLEEP APNEA AND NEED TO HAVE DISTILLED WATER FOR THIS MACHINE...HOW DO I GO ABOUT ASKING TAUCK TO HAVE SOME CONTAINERS OF DISTILLED WATER IN MY STATEROOM? THANKS.

JACK

Hello Jack

I also use a CPAP and thought I would suggest an alternative to the distilled water problem. I have a Remstar Pro C Flex CPAP which breaks into 2 sections. One is the actual air pump. The other is the humidifier. For the last few years I have left the humidifier at home and just traveled with the air pump. I have found that I do not miss the humidifier and it allows me to travel with the much smaller CPAP unit. I purchased a camera bag to carry the CPAP so it is easier to carry and I no longer need to worry about distilled water when traveling. I still use the humidifier at home but not on the road. Even if your current CPAP doesn't break apart, you can simply turn the humidifier control down to "0" and then you can use it without the distilled water.

Happy travels

Greg Jones

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file