Options

Blue Danube Wesbound, Esprit, April 7, 2016

Anyone going on this trip? Also has anyone been on this ship and trip before?

Comments

• Options
    On the sept 22 trip and would also like to meet fellow passengers.
  • Options
    Does anybody know what is included in the molten brown toiletries offered?
  • Options
    Hi,
    My husband and I will be on this cruise. This is our first river cruise and the first time to visit these cities.
    Camille
  • Options
    Hi Napa Resident, are you on the April 7 2016 trip? We would love to meet up if you are. This is our first river cruise and first time in these cities also.
  • Options
    Hi Augtfan. Yes we are. My husband's name is Steve and I am Camille and we live in Napa and are first timers. What are your names? Looking forward to meeting you.
  • Options
    Hi Napa Resident, I am Sharon and my husband's name is Mike. We are from the Peachtree City, Georgia area. Our daughter and her husband however, live in San Francisco, so we travel to Napa frequently. Can't wait to meet you both and hear about which wineries you enjoy!
  • Options
    Hi Sharon (augtfan),
    We are looking forward to meeting you and Mike. See you soon.
    Camille & Steve
  • Options
    We're also on the April 7th trip. This is our 2nd river cruise. We did Tauck's French Waterways last year and loved it.
    We live in Pennsylvania, outside of Philadelphia.
    Looking forward to meeting you.
    Rose and Charlie
  • Options
    Look forward to meeting you too, Rose and Charlie. We have heard such great things about river cruising and especially Tauck.
  • Options
    Steve and Camille, Mike and Sharon, and Rose and Charlie - I'm on your trip and by myself. I'll be the guy with white hair looking lonely. {ha} Im sure it will be a wonderful time. I'm an experienced traveler but never been on a cruise of any kind. I've been to most of these places. Just wonderful - can't have a better time. I was with Tauck on a trip to Scotland. Just wonderful - and there will be surprises not mentioned. See you soon . Friend, Bruce
  • Options
    All,

I'm reliving our Tauck BLUE DANUBE cruise a few years ago through your posts! That was our first rivercruise, though not our first Tauck tour, and it was fabulous! You will love every aspect of it. We were on the then new MS Treasure on the Ruby Deck.

Charos, we are leaving next week to do Tauck's WEEK IN PUGLIA, followed by FRENCH WATERWAYS, so glad to hear that you loved it. This will be our fourth rivercruise and it's our favorite way to travel. We've also done Tauck's Rhine/Moselle - absolutely fantastic - on the new Inspiration class ship last spring in the loft cabin which we loved. That tour had great scenery and charming towns to tour. Our other rivercruise was on a competitor's Budapest East to the Black Sea and that was fabulous as well - we ended with a week in Istanbul, also terrific, but sadly, wouldn't go there now.

Hope you all have a wonderful time!
  • Options
    Hi Rose, Charlie and Bruce,
    We look forward to meeting you as well as Sharon and Mike. Sounds like we will have a friendly group on our trip.
    See you all soon.
    Camille & Steve
  • Options
    Hi Bruce. My husband and I (Mike and Sharon, augtfan) look forward to meeting you also! You can fill us in about the places on this cruse that you have already visited.

To Linda, hope you have fun on your cruise too!
  • Options
    Hi,
    My husband and I will be on this cruise. This is our first river cruise and the first time to visit these cities.
    Camille

Hi Camille and Steve,
    We're Alison on this trip, taking Luftansa from SFO April 6. We live in Noe Valley (Dolores St.)
    This is our second Tauck River cruise. It was wonderful.
    Best,
    Tony and Kathryn
  • Options
    Hi Camille and Steve,
    We're Alison on this trip, taking Luftansa from SFO April 6. We live in Noe Valley (Dolores St.)
    This is our second Tauck River cruise. It was wonderful.
    Best,
    Tony and Kathryn

Hi Kathryn & Tony,
    We look forward to meeting you. We will be in Paris first and flying to Budapest from there.
    See you soon.
    Best,
    Camille & Steve
  • Options
    Hello, Mike and Sharon; Camille and Steve; Rose and Charlie; Bruce; and Kathryn and Tony,
    We're from the Berkshires in Massachusetts and will be joining you on the April 7 cruise. It will be our fourth Tauck trip and first cruise. We look forward to meeting you all!
    All Best,
    Dianne and Bernie
  • Options
    A very nice hell'o and looking forward to meeting you and Bernie. I booked the trip 7 months ago and can't believe we leave next week. For all of you I arrive at our hotel somewhere around 7 the night before. If any of you would like to meet for drinks, I'll be there. I'm from a Chicago suburb, Barrington Hills - horse country - northwest area. I moved back to the area after being gone for 35 years. A guess the freezing winters and high taxes were the main draw. However, nothing as wonderful as this trip will be. I've been to many of these cities and I don't see how any trip can be better . All the best, until we all meet, your friend Bruce
  • Options
    Hello Dianne and Bernie, We look forward to meeting you too! It seems like we are going to have a great group of people on this cruise! We can't wait!
    Best,
    Mike and Sharon

• Options
    Hey everyone - we will have a wonderful trip. Take it from Uncle Bruce. I've traveled to Europe many times and we will take care of each other and not to worry. OuR trip is ours and no one will take it from us. SAFE travels and Ill see you all . the best to all of you Bruce
  • Options
    Hi Diane & Bernie,
    Steve and I look forward to meeting you both.
    See everyone soon!!
    Camille

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file