china yangtze river - west departing May 24

Comments

• Hi! Yes, myself and friend Tom. Our first trip to China.
    Diane
  • I've been to Hong Kong on business but China is a first for both of us. We are from Chicago. You?
  • We are Terry and Barry from Oak Park, IL (Chicago)
  • We are looking for anyone interested in taking the Jewish Shanghai Tour with Dvir Bar-Gal.Others who took his tour highly recommended him. We are looking for other travelers from the Tauck tour that begins on May24, 2016 in Hong Kong to join us on the Jewish Shanghai tour on May 28 2016 . Other guests on the Tauck forum, going at other times, suggested doing this tour instead of the morning Tauck tour (Shanghai Urban Planning Center) that day. The tour begins at 9:30 am at a hotel, which is about a five minute walk along the Bund from the Waldorf Astoria. The cost is about $68 per person with a group of eight. Please let me know if you are interested in joining and how many there are in your group.
  • Thanks for the invite for the Jewish Shanghai Tour. I am an archeologist/anthropologist (now working in natural resources conservation) so I am looking forward to dragging Tom through the Shanghai museum. We live in the Washington, D.C. area. I am in Falls Church, VA. Tom lives here most of the time but his official residence is a houseboat on Kent Island in Maryland.
    This is our second Tauck tour. I am finally figuring out the community. How about you?
    Diane
  • My husband is an attorney and I work in publishing. We are really looking forward to this trip. See you in Hong Kong!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file