Options

Blue Danube April 21

Just returned from April 21 trip on Savor. My wife and I both agreed that this was the most memorable trip we have taken. Tauck and Scylla make a great pairing. We have a life-time of memories from the food/service on-board to the tours/dinners on-land, especialy the dinners in Prague and Vienna. Meet a couple who were on their 7th Tauck
trip and a woman taking her 17th with Tauck. Wife and I will be repeaters,also. Thanks Tauck for a wonderful trip. It was worth every penny. Loved the "loft cabin" room we had. Now if only Tauck could figure out a way to travel w/o
having to fly to the starting destination.

Comments

• Options
    Hey! I was on your cruise... who is this?? :-)

I agree... the best EVER!
  • Options
    I am the short,handsome guy from Louisiana. I danced with the girl folk-dancer if you where in the lounge that night. Wish I had a bowl of the mustard soup.
  • Options
    wildcat03 wrote:
    Just returned from April 21 trip on Savor. My wife and I both agreed that this was the most memorable trip we have taken. Tauck and Scylla make a great pairing. We have a life-time of memories from the food/service on-board to the tours/dinners on-land, especialy the dinners in Prague and Vienna. Meet a couple who were on their 7th Tauck
    trip and a woman taking her 17th with Tauck. Wife and I will be repeaters,also. Thanks Tauck for a wonderful trip. It was worth every penny. Loved the "loft cabin" room we had. Now if only Tauck could figure out a way to travel w/o
    having to fly to the starting destination.

We are traveling on the Joy in August. We currently booked on Diamond Deck Level3) in 301 this is just behind the lounge and in category 5 - although slightly smaller at 190 sq ft. They have offered us another category 5 209 on Ruby deck. A little larger - 225 sq ft but differnt configuration due to loft cabins below.

Do you have an opinion about the different levels and staterooms. What cabin were you in. I am a little concerned about noise on level 3 as it is under the Sun deck.

Thanks,

Susanbut understand the view will be better
  • Options
    We had #103, loft cabin. Enjoyed it very much. A little mechanical noise sometimes at night or going through a lock. To be expected. If going from Prague to Budapest try to get an odd number cabin that is on the port side. That way the sun will be at your back when taking pics at the big window. I would imagine most if not all cabins would be quiet by boat "standards". After all, most of us taking these kind of trips are at least in their sixties and tend not to be party animals. When in Prague try to have lunch at Kolkovne's and Golum. Excellent food and good prices .I know you will enjoy.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file