serengeti tanzania zanzibar

Anyone been on the serengeti tanzania tour recently? I am new to tauck and looking to book this for 2017. Would love to hear about your experience. We are looking to go in July due to personal schedules. Worried that it might be too overcrowded, anyone have that experience? Also, coming in couple days early and want to do day trip to Arusha National Park, anyone have a guide to recommend. I do hear that the Duluti Hotel has a desk there for booking, and they use Wayo Africa Guides??

Comments

• edited May 2016
    If you look around at the specific tour page http://www.tauck.com/tours/africa-tours/african-safari-tz-2017.aspx you will find general info like, "Group size limited to no more than 24 guests," "Itinerary" which is a rough day-by-day schedule, and all sorts of other useful info including reviews, though they most often don't have detailed info. You also find tons of info in the "Before You Go sub-tabs.

If you look at the bottom half of the "Travel Forums Home" page, below "Active Discussions" and "General," you will see "Discuss Trips by Region." Here you will find sub-forums listed by country and region. Each is a link to threads and posts with lots of info about the selected trip. You can also use the search function to look for info. I know "British" has posted about her trip to S,T,Z (last year?) a number of times.
  • thanks AlanS....I looked at British remarks of tanzania tour. Very informative...