5/12/16 Spirit of the Desert Tour

I am booked for this tour. Anyone out there also going??

Comments

  • My son is going solo on this trip (from Washington DC). He is a wonderful photographer. Sandy
  • smrz wrote:
    My son is going solo on this trip (from Washington DC). He is a wonderful photographer. Sandy

    Thanks. I am a single senior traveler and will look him up. Disappointing re. this blog has received only one reply, ie. yours. Hope tour group is more social than what occurred in this forum.
  • I have been on several Tauck tours. Not to worry, everybody is friendly. Sandy
  • My husband and I (both seniors and from Texas) have booked this tour and we are very excited. We love the national parks and look forward to seeing so many in the time period without having to drive ourselves. We look forward to meeting all of you.
  • My wife and I (Tom and Bennie) are really looking forward to this trip. We are also seniors from Indiana and I planning to take as many pictures as I can. Cant wait to meet all of you. We are arriving early and leaving late

    Does anyone know if the float trip is whitewater? Do I not bring camera but water gear instead?
  • My husband and I (Bernie & Liz) are looking forward to this trip also. We are seniors from New York. Arriving on the 11th. First time to the Canyonlands. Can't wait to meet everyone!
  • edited May 2016
    tom1946 wrote:
    My wife and I (Tom and Bennie) are really looking forward to this trip. We are also seniors from Indiana and I planning to take as many pictures as I can. Cant wait to meet all of you. We are arriving early and leaving late

    Does anyone know if the float trip is whitewater? Do I not bring camera but water gear instead?

    Had fun with you folks. What's next? (Ellen and Chuck)
  • fizzlizz wrote:
    My husband and I (Bernie & Liz) are looking forward to this trip also. We are seniors from New York. Arriving on the 11th. First time to the Canyonlands. Can't wait to meet everyone!

    Yes, we had a great trip with Jim and William. Enjoyed meeting y'all.

    Looking seriously at Michigan for 2017.

    Ellen and Chuck
Sign In or Register to comment.