cowboy country July 12, 2016

any tips for this trip? clothing…what kid and how much to bring? I'm not sure of the weather in July, i'm thinking very hot.

Comments

• If you go to the Tauck page for this tour, go to the Before You Go Section and pull down the Preparing to Go tab, you will see Weather, this is the quickest way to see the range of temperature---- note the warm days but chilly nights. On one of our trips to Yellowstone in the height of summer, we left a can of drink in the trunk and it was frozen solid early the next morning. Nearer the trip, look at the ten day forecast on your favorite weather website.
    There is no need for dressy clothing on the tour, it is a National Park tour, so everyone else will be in very casual, activity appropriate and climate appropriate clothing and will probably not change for dinner. One of the easiest trips to pack for! Enjoy the beautiful scenery!
  • edited June 2016
    Thank you very much for the info. The question now is cowboy boots or not? They take up a lot of suitcase space but if i will get to wear them its worth it.