Options

mystical Peru

My husband and I will be on the July 26th 2015 trip with our two grandchildren. Our grandson is 10 and our granddaughter is 8. We would like to know about the other children who will be on the trip.

Comments

• Options
    We too will be traveling with our grandson who is 12 years old.
    This is our first experience with Tauck Bridges and are very much looking forward to it.
  • Options
    We will be on the July 26, 2015 trip to Peru. We will be traveling with our 11 and 14 year old grandsons. Look forward to the trip and meeting you.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Hello, I am travelling with 17 year old granddaughter. Very much looking forward to this trip. We would like to know if other teenagers will be on this trip and if they will be going river rafting?
    We are going on June 21st trip.
  • Options
    Dear Rose18: Our family will be on June 21 trip, with daughters 14 and almost 17, and we plan to do the rafting trip.
  • Options

Thank you for your response. That is wonderful, my name is June, looking forward to meeting you. We are all excited.
  • Options

Thank you for your response. That is wonderful, my name is June, looking forward to meeting you. We are all excited.
  • Options
    We are going on the June 25th with our 18 yr old granddaughter. Anyone else going that week?
  • Options
    Pamhere wrote:
    We are going on the June 25th with our 18 yr old granddaughter. Anyone else going that week?
    My family, which includes 2parents and 2 adult children starting 26 June.
  • Options
    My family will be traveling to Peru on June 25. Our group includes myself, my two sons (15 and 12), my sister, her husband and their two children (nephew is 20 and niece is 17), and my parents...total of 9. Where are you traveling from? I live in TN, my sister outside of DC, and my parents in VA. Looking forward to it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file