Canyonlands tour, beginning July 4, 2016

I'm a solo traveler from NC who will be doing America's Canyonlands July 4-11. Anybody else out there on this particular tour?

Comments

• I am from AZ and will be traveling solo on this trip also.
  • Went solo on this trip a few years ago. A great trip for solo traveling. It is a beautiful trip. Probably my favorite of the Tauck Tours I have been on.
  • Thank you for your response! Can't wait.
  • We just returned from this trip. You are in for a treat...the scenery was gorgeous!
  • edited June 2016
    Thank you; can't wait!! Would you recommend a dress for dinners for the ladies?
  • I have taken the tour both with Tauck and on an independent tour. You might want to dress up a little bit for the welcome and farewell dinner, like black pants and a nice top. Other than that, you are staying at Park Lodges where there will be many people all in very casual clothing enjoying a National Parks vacation, people from all over the world, families, Tauck groups. There is absolutely no need to dress for dinner, many may stay in their daytime clothing. This is one of those tours where you don't have to fill your suitcase with dressy clothing, wonderful!
  • Thank you for your kind response!
  • This is a very casual trip. Do not need a dress at all. The welcome dinner was casual as well. At the farewell in Vegas most women had on a nice pair of slacks or capris and some had a sparkly top. Since most of this trip is outdoors you can dress very casual. I went in August and it was very hot so usually changed for dinner after being outside all day.
  • Joanne, when are you getting to the resort in Scottsdale? I will be there Saturday afternoon, July 2.
  • I will be arriving July 3rd around 3-4 PM.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file